Winchester Supreme 243WIN 55GR SBS 20rds
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
winchester supreme elite
Winchester supreme elite Bonded PDX1™, which was chosen by the Federal Bureau of Investigation as their primary service round, is now available in a full line of popular handgun calibers. The Bonded PDX1 is engineered to maximize terminal ballistics, as defined by the demanding FBI test protocol, which simulates real-world threats. The new Winchester Bonded PDX1 is offered in 9mm, 40 Smith & Wesson, 45 automatic and .38 special.
Winchester Bonded PDX1 technology is superior to competitive personal protection loads with features that include:
– Proprietary bonding process-Welds lead and jacket together to work as a unit controlling expansion and providing superior retained weight.
– Hollow point-Works with the bonding process for outstanding performance through tough barriers and impact velocities/ranges.
– Jacket notching-Six segments help promote positive, consistent and programmed expansion at a variety of impact velocities.
– Copper alloy jacket-Contoured for maximum upset over a wide range of velocities/ranges.
– Nickel plated shellcase-Helps ensure positive gun function through smooth chambering and shellcase ejection.
Symbol / Line / Grain / Jacket
S9MMPDB / 9mm Luger +P / 124g / JHP Bonded
S9MMPDB1 / 9mm Luger / 147g / JHP Bonded
S40SWPDB / 40 S&W / 165g / JHP Bonded
S40SWPDB1 / 40 S&W / 180g / JHP Bonded
S45PDB / 45 Auto / 230g / JHP Bonded
S38PDB / 38 Special +P / 130g / JHP Bonded
Winchester Supreme ammunition combines the absolute highest quality components into an extremely accurate and devastating hunting load. Available in several different calibers to meet the demands of predator, big game, and dangerous game hunters.
AccuBond represents the most advanced bonded core bullet technology to date. Through a proprietary bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond marries Nosler’s traditional copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep, won’t cause extensive barrel fouling, and will retain 60-70% of its weight. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases. WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)
3050 Feet Per Second
3306 Foot Pounds
Bonded Polymer Tip
|Bullet Brand And Model||
|Condition||New in Box|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SBST243|
|Model||Supreme Fail Safe|