Sharps Bros. The Jack Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Sharps Bros the inspired design of a pirate like skull carved and shaped into the magazine well with great detail. Milled from strong 7075-T6 aluminum it has bullet pictogram selector markings on both sides. Multi caliber marked, this lower is ready for your .223/5.56, 6.5 Grendel or .300 AAC Blackout build. It features a heavily flared magwell with an oversized integrated trigger guard and accepts any standard AR15 pattern magazine including GI and PMAGS. Fully compatible with all mil-spec internal parts and aftermarket mil-spec upper receivers, you won’t have any trouble building the ultimate ultra-reliable lower receiver. This amazing looking base platform for your next rifle is finished in an extremely durable mil-spec hardcoat anodized black finish. It’s time to build your next modern sporting rifle. It’s time for you to pickup a Jack Lower from Sharps Bros. me hearty. This lower has all the pirate ship with half the scurvy.
Sharps Bros. The Jack Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver Specifications:
- Sharps Item Number: SBLR03
- AR-15 Multi Caliber Stripped Lower Receiver
- Caliber: .223/5.56, .300 BLK, 6.5mm Grendel, 7.62x39mm
- Machined Jack Lower with Lightening Cutouts
- CNC Machined 7075 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Pirate Skull Inspired Design
- Heavily Flared and Beveled Magwell
- Oversized Integrated Trigger Guard
- Uses Standard AR-15 Pattern Magazines
- Hardcoat Anodized Black Finish
- Weight: 10.7 oz
Livewire is a more traditional style AR15 receiver, but still unlike anything else out there with looks all its own: Heavily flared mag well, ambidextrous bolt release, a stepped transition between trigger guard and mag well, threaded bolt catch pin, threaded rear takedown pin recess and extremely clean lines all around.
Livewire is made from a forging and it truly sets a new standard in forged lower receivers. Each Livewire starts life as a 7075 aluminum billet that is first heated to 800 degrees and then forged into a near final shape with a custom tool and the pressure of a 4100 ton press.
Post forging, the receiver goes through final machine operations on a CNC. This process reduces both material cost and machine time without hindering Sharps Bros’ ability to deliver the master-level craftsmanship.
Made from a custom 7075-T6 forging. Anodized black. Threaded bolt catch pin included.
- An oversized and integral trigger guard
- Ambidextrous bolt release
- A beveled magazine flare
- Machined top to bottom from 7075-T6 aluminum, a peak-strength corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
- A hard coat anodize finish per MIL-A-8625, the anodizing model for model for most military and aerospace products
- Full compatibility with all mil-spec internal parts
- Full compatibility with all other aftermarket mil-spec upper receivers
- Full compatibility with GI standard issue magazines as well as PMags
- Multi caliber mark
Made In United States of America
Cartridge Receiver Only Weight 8.7 Ounce Frame Material Aluminum Frame Finish Anodized Black Country of Origin United States of America