Hornady Lock N Load Precision Reloaders Accessory Kit
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
hornady lock n load
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Concentricity Tool that identifies and eliminates bullet runout
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer trims cases to the correct length and is adjustable to 1/1000″ without moving the case.
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer Power Adapter allows reloaders to attach a battery powered screwdriver to drive the case trimmer
- Hornady Lock-N-Load OAL Gauge Curved designed to determine the proper bullet seating depth by accurately measuring the rifle’s freebore increasing the accuracy of the rifle
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Set is used for measuring and comparing bullet seating depth from the base of the ammunition to the bullets ogive
- Headspace Kit which measures from the case head to datum line on case shoulder to measure if brass is being resized correctly. Works with 17 caliber cartridges to belted magnum. Includes comparator body and 5 bushings.
- Case Prep Trio has three low speed, high-torque heads for speeding up the reloading process. Now reloaders can chamfer, deburr and even clean primer pockets without having to change tools.
- Hornady Dial Caliper made of steel this caliper is accurate to .001″ and is great for measuring any thing from 0-6″.
The Overall Length Gauge is one of the best kept secrets to accurate reloading. This tool allows reloaders to quickly and easily determine the “proper” bullet seating depth in their firearm by accurately measuring their rifles freebore. By having an accurate measurement of freebore reloaders can significantly improve their rifles accuracy by tailoring their bullet seating depth to their rifle. A few thousandths of an inch change between the bullet and the rifling can make the difference between just so-so accuracy and that tack-driver performance that leads to bug-hole groups. To use the Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gauge Hornady caliber-specific Overall Length Gauge Modified Cases are required for use (sold separately). These Overall Length Gauge Modified Cases are made for all common cases from the 17 Remington to the 500 Nitro Express and are oversized to accept the same bullets your reloading.
- 12-1/2″ Long (Not Extended)
- 19-1/4″ Long (Extended)
- Locking Nut to Set Length
- Threaded End to Screw into Hornady OAL Case
Made In United States of America