Hornady Critical Defense 9mm Flex Tip Expanding 115 Grain Nickel Plated Brass 250-Round Case
Hornady Critical Defense, 9MM, 115 Grain, Hollow Point. When lives are on the line. Get a case of Hornady. Grab this case and save with flat rate shipping on all ammo.
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
hornady critical defense
Hornady critical defense ammunition is loaded in nickel-plated cases for increased visibility in low-light situations. Premium low flash propellants deliver proven performance, even in very short-barreled handguns, and won’t disrupt your vision. Reliable expansion and dependable terminal performance can be counted on for concealed carry and personal protection.
HORNADY CRITICAL DEFENSE 9MM 115 GRAIN SPECIFICATIONS:
- Manufacturer Number: 90250
- Hornady 9mm Ammunition 25 Rounds FTX 115 Grains
- Caliber: 9mm
- Bullet Type: Hornady FTX Bullet
- Bullet Weight: 115 Grains
- Rounds: 25 Rounds per box – 10 boxes per case
- Muzzle velocity: 1140 fps
- Velocity at 50 yards: 1030 fps
- Muzzle energy: 332 ft/lbs
- Energy at 50 yards: 271 ft/lbs
- Sectional Density: .130
- Ballistic Coefficient: .129
- Jacket Material: Copper
- Core Material: Lead
- Tip Material: Poly mer Filled
- Casing: Reloadable Nickel Plated Brass Case
- Uses: Self Defense, Home Protection, and Duty Ammunition
Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition was purpose built for concealed carry guns and designed to deliver reliable and controlled expansion regardless of target every time.. Critical Defense Ammunition is loaded with Hornady’s bullet which has a soft polymer insert that delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities. Each round is loaded with premium low flash propellants that deliver proven performance, even in very short-barreled handguns that will not disrupt your vision. This ammunition was designed by Hornady to expand every single time. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather
- Bullet delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities
- Clean burning and efficient propellants reduce recoil in lightweight handguns, and perform consistently at all temperatures
- Minimal muzzle flash protect night vision
- Feeds reliably in pistols
- Bullets are custom designed for individual loads
- Effective, consistent, reliable self-defense ammunition WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Condition||New in Box|
|Manufacturer Part Number||H90250|