Hornady 410 Triple Defense
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Hornady 410 Triple Defense Hornady makes target shooting and hunting rounds as well as self-defense loads. In 1990, the Hornady XTP (which stands for Extreme Terminal Performance) won the industry’s Product Award of Merit 1990 from the National Association of Federal Licensed Dealers. The company was the primary developer of the .17 HMR and .17 HM2 rimfire cartridges, increasingly popular for small game and vermin hunting. Hornady has worked closely with firearms maker Sturm, Ruger on the development of the new line of Ruger cartridges including the .480 Ruger, .204 Ruger, and .375 Ruger.
The company developed the LEVERevolution ammunition, which uses a spitzer bullet with a soft elastomer tip to give better aerodynamic performance than flatter bullets, while eliminating the risk of a shock driving the pointed polymer tip of a bullet in a lever action rifle’s tube magazine into the primer of the cartridge in front, causing an explosion.Hornady 410 Triple Defense
Hornady manufactures a range of handloading components including cartridge cases, bullets, and shotgun shell components, as well as handloading equipment and data.
At the beginning of 2012, Hornady brought out a “Zombie Max” bullet, apparently due to the growing interest in “Zombie Shooting” in America.
Hornady released the Vintage Match ammunition to replicate the original military performance specifications unique to wartime rifles such as the Mauser, Lee–Enfield, Mosin–Nagant, Swedish Mauser or others chambered in 6.5×55mm, .303 British, 7.62×54mmR, 7.92×57mm Mauser and .30-06.
Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition for the 410 was purpose built for defensive handgun use and is designed to deliver maximum energy and reliable and controlled expansion regardless of the target every time. Critical Defense 410 ammunition is loaded with a 41 caliber slug which has a soft polymer insert that delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities, this slug is designed to engage the rifling of the pistol so the nose of the slug will engage the target nose-on. Underneath the slug are two 35 caliber high antimony lead round balls which resist deformation and provide enhanced penetration.
Critical Defense Ammunition is:
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather
- Loaded with a slug that actually engages the rifling on the firearm to deliver superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities over two 35 caliber high-antimony lead round balls
- Loaded with clean burning and efficient propellants that reduce recoil in lightweight handguns, and perform consistently at all temperatures
- Exhibits minimal muzzle flash to protect night vision
- Effective, consistent, reliable self-defense ammunition
- This ammunition was designed by Hornady to deliver greatly enhanced terminal performance. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Velocity AVG||750 FPS|