XERO X1I CROSSBOW SCOPE
- Unit dimensions (LxWxH): 6.2 x 2.6 x 3.7 (158 x 66 x 95 mm)
- Weight: 1.9 lbs (862 g)
- Multi-color display: yes
- Objective diameter: 1.2″ (32 mm) diagonal
- Magnification: 3.5x
- Field of view: 5 degrees
- Eye relief: 2.4″ (62 mm)
- Focus adjustment: +/- 2 diopters
- Range to game targets: 250 yds (229 m)
- Range to reflective targets: 500+ yds (457+ m)
- Battery life: Up to 1 year
- Battery type: 2 AAA lithium batteries (included)
- Operating temperature range: -20 C to 60 C (-4 F to 140 F)
- Water rating: IPX71, Nitrogen filled
- Interface: microUSB
- Connectivity: ANT®
- AutoCal: Bow speeds up to 650 FPS, out to 80 yds (73 m)
- Laser Locate™: yes (with compatible Garmin wearables and handhelds)
- Electronic level: yes
- Compass: yes
- Angle compensated distance: yes
- Aiming accuracy: 1/2 MOA (1/2″ at 100 yds)
- Flight Apex: yes
- Auto brightness: yes
- Steady aim: yes
- Configurable aim point shapes: yes
- Dual rangefinder triggers: yes
- Shot counter: yes
- Integrated mount: yes
- Roll at shot: yes
- Impulse duration: yes
- Auto color option: yes (pick color preference for bright and dim conditions separately)
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
garmin xero x1i
- SILENT RANGE BUTTON: Mount the button in the best location for your grip so one finger can silently activate the laser range finder to give you the distance and exact aim point you need for the shot.
- RUGGED: Built to withstand all hunting conditions, the scope will be ready in harsh weather or on a blue sky, high-pressure day in mid-November.
- AUTOMATIC RANGING: Get instant angle-compensated distance to game up to 250 yards away, reflective targets up to 500 yards away and black targets up to 125 yards away.
- 3.5X MAGNIFICATION: Take every shot with confidence. Get on target quickly, and see your mark at 3.5X magnification.
- ILLUMINATED AIM POINTS: Precise illuminated aim points automatically adjust brightness to conditions and allow you to see your target, unobstructed by reticle patterns.
- LASER LOCATE FEATURE: Our waypoint projection feature pairs with a compatible Garmin GPS device (sold separately) to show the target’s exact location when the shot or range was taken.
- CUSTOM BOLT PROFILES: Create custom bolt profiles with unique aim point stacks for more accurate shooting across a variety of setups.
- CROSSBOW DYNAMICS: Steady Aim and Aim Point Level features give you confidence to take the shot, and Roll at Shot and Impulse Duration give feedback on your setup’s performance.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE OPTICS: Bright, crisp optics offer superior visibility in low light and edge-to-edge clarity for an amazing view of your target. The rangefinder is Class 1 eye-safe.