Federal Premium HammerDown Nickel Plated Brass .357 Mag 170 Grain 20-Rounds BHP
Federal Premium HammerDown provides the consistency, reliability, and optimal performance wanted in lever-action ammunition. Each box contains 20 rounds of 170 grain .357 Magnum with bonded hollow-point bullets.
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Federal hammerdown make your lever-gun run like never before with the industry’s only ammunition truly designed for optimal cycling and overall performance from the time-tested rifle platform. Velocities of all-new Federal Premium HammerDown loads are customized to produce superior ballistics and terminal performance through lever-action barrel lengths. The construction of the molecularly bonded soft point bullets has also been adjusted for the best accuracy and expansion at those velocities. The geometry of the case of each round, bullet, and cartridge ensures flawless cycling through a tubular magazine and typical lever-action feeding systems.
Premium HammerDown Specifications
- Caliber: 357 Mag
- Model: Premium
- Series: HammerDown
- Bullet Weight: 170 gr
- Rounds Per Box: 20
- Casing Material: Nickel-Plated Brass
Velocities of Federal Premium HammerDown loads are customized to produce superior ballistics and terminal performance through lever-action barrel lengths. The construction of the molecularly bonded soft point bullets has also been adjusted for the best accuracy and expansion at those velocities. The geometry of each round’s case, bullet and cartridge ensures flawless cycling through tubular magazine and typical lever-action feeding systems. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.
- Specifically engineered for lever guns
- Functions flawlessly in side gate loading and tubular magazines
- Modified chamfered case for easier feeding
- Bullets optimized for better terminal performance out of lever-action rifles
- Designed in partnership with Henry Repeating Arms
- Bullets provide best-in-class expansion and weight retention on impact
- Increased velocities and performance in pistol cartridges
- Nickel-plated cases WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Condition||New in Box|
|Finish Per Color||Nickel Plated Brass|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LG3571|