Diamond Archery Prism 5-55# Compound Bow
- Brace height (in.): 7
- Manufacturer warranty – parts: Lifetime limited
- Speed (fps): 295
- Camo pattern: Black
- Axle-to-axle length (in.): 31
- String/cable: 452 X – color twist
- Let-off (%): 80
- Draw length (in.): 18 – 30
- Handedness: Right
- Assembly Required: No
- Manufacturer warranty – labor: Lifetime limited
- Draw weight (lb.): 5 – 55
- Bow weight (lb.): 3.2
- Manufacturer warranty – general: Lifetime limited
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Diamond archery enjoy a precise shot while out in the field with the Diamond Archery Prism 5-55# Compound Bow. The solid composite limb can handle draw weights from 5 to 55 pounds, while the aluminum riser is lightweight and powerful. The dual cam design with sealed speed bearings delivers fast arrow speeds, and the integrated string stop helps prevent string oscillation after release. Made in the USA.
Features and Benefits
- Aluminum riser offers a lightweight and strong feel
- 1-piece synthetic grip for a secure grasp
- Dual cam design helps boost arrow speed
- Solid composite limb provides a wide range of draw weights from 5 to 55 lbs
- Integrated string stop restricts the amount of string vibration after the shot
- Rotating draw length modules have 12 inches of adjustment for use as the archer grows
- Sealed speed bearings deliver a smooth drawback for controlled shots
- Cable silencers help limit the noise of the cam
- Made in the USA
The Eos Hunter was built to adjust to any hunter at an affordable price. Available as a field-ready kit, the Eos Hunter has what you need to get you on the hunt faster.
- High powered, high performance bow at an affordable price
- Adjustable draw weight and draw length accommodates shooters of nearly any size
- Capable of hunting deer at the maximum settings, delivering speeds up to 300 fps
- Draw weight adjustable from 20 – 70 lbs.
- Draw length adjustable from 19″ – 31″
- 7″ brace height and 80% let off for consistent accuracy
- Right handed bow
- Field Ready Kit includes bow, fiber optic sight, wheel peep sight, nock loop, full capture arrow rest, stabilizer, wrist sling and quiver
- Bonus: Release aid included.