CCI 11 Magnum Percussion Caps Box of 1000 (10 Cans of 100)
8 in stock
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
cci 11 magnum percussion caps
cci 11 magnum percussion caps are made of a non-corrosive, non-mercuric compound mixture and are assembled in individual, ribbed copper caps for standard revolvers, rifles, and muzzleloaders. These ribbed caps are designed to fit standard #11 nipple sizes and provide clean burning and extremely reliable ignition. As a result today’s CCI primers are more sensitive, easier to seat and more compatible with progressive and automated loading equipment than ever before. They utilize modern non-corrosive and non-mercuric initiator mixes for the cleanest burn possible.
These Magnum Percussion Caps are being tested and improved on a regular basis. As a result, today’s Percussion Caps are more sensitive, easier to seat, and more compatible than ever with progressive and automated loading equipment. Magnum Percussion Caps come in traditional 100 count tins and can be ordered in quantities ranging from 1000 to 5000.
CCI® Percussion Caps provide the consistent, reliable ignition blackpowder shooters require. They have soft, ribbed copper cups and non-corrosive, non-mercuric priming compounds. They come in a variety of styles.
- Priming compounds that are not corrosive or mercuric.
- Optional styles are available for purchase.
- Soft, ribbed copper cups are used in the construction of this product.
- Modern non-corrosive, non-mercuric priming mix
- Assembled in ribbed copper cups just like the originals
- Matched to standard nipple dimensions
- Clean-burning and reliable ignition
- Packed in traditional 100-count tinsWARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Type||#11 Magnum Percussion Cap|
|Bullet Style||Percussion Caps|