Browning BXS Solid Expansion 180 Grain Nickel .300 WSM 20Rds
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
browning bxs slugs
Browning bxs slugs is strategically designed to leave a lethal mark on a large game with a tough hide. The polymer tipped copper bullet is constructed for controlled expansion and deep penetration, creating a devastating impact. The nickel-plated shell cases resist corrosion and improve feeding, so you can quickly deliver with knockdown assurance.
- Solid Expansion Bullet designed to achieve deep penetration on deer and big game
- Nickel-plated shell case resists corrosion and helps to feed
- Lead-free, solid copper bulletA global leader in offering quality and innovative firearms, Browning now introduces a new, full-line of superior performance ammunition for hunting, personal defense and target shooting. Browning and Winchester developed this full line of ammunition products under the Browning brand. The Browning Ammunition portfolio includes popular ammunition offerings in rifle, shotgun, handgun and rimfire, featuring advanced technologies for hunters and shooters.Browning BXS Deer Solid Expansion Sabot Slug is designed to increase accuracy and penetration for generating massive knockdown power. The heavy weight bullet design increases downrange energy transfer and penetration while the high density plastic sabot yields improved accuracy that is critical in achieving on-target performance.
- Optimized for increased accuracy and penetration
- Heavy weight bullet design increases downrange energy transfer and penetration
- Solid copper, heavy weight sabot slug
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Condition||New in Box|
|Finish Per Color||Nickel|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B192430001|
|Model||BXS Solid Expansion 180 Grain|