Bond Arms Rough n’ Rowdy Derringer Stainless .410 Gauge / .45 LC 3″ 2-Round
Free shipping on orders over $800!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
bond arms 410
bond arms 410 Snake Slayer IV has a 4.25″ barrel (versus 3.5″ on the standard Snake Slayer). The longer barrel on the SSIV provides tighter shot patterns, higher velocities, and even more manageable recoil than the original Snake Slayer. The Snake Slayer IV will accept all of Bond Arms standard interchangeable barrels and comes equipped with their custom extended rosewood grips for added comfort.
Rowdy is compatible with all standard Bond Arms barrels for easy caliber conversions. The pistol has stainless steel double-barrel and frame, the barrels and trigger are polished and the frame is sand blasted. Features- Automatic spent casting extractor, patented rebounding hammer, retracting firing pins, cross-bolt safety and spring-loaded, cammed locking lever.
The compact, yet rough-looking, Rowdy is a new type of Bond Arm gun. It’s built with a 3″ barrel chambered for 45/410. Works best with smoothed lined holsters.
- Stainless steel double-barrel and frame
- Compatible with all standard Bond Arms barrels
- Automatic spent casing extractor
- Patented rebounding hammer
- Retracting firing pins
- Cross-bolt safety
- Spring-loaded, cammed locking lever
- Brand: Bond Arms
- Category: Pistols
- Caliber: 45 Colt (LC) / 410 Gauge
- Model: Rowdy
- Type: Derringer
- Frame Finish: Stainless Steel
- Action: Derringer
- Barrel Length Range: 3″ to 3.99″
- Capacity: 2
- Frame Description: Bead Blasted
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Grips: Black Rubber
- Safety: Crossbolt
- Barrel Type: Double
- Barrel Length: 3″